Enhancing Their Gifts System™ Clients please log in here.
Members of the Changing What’s Normal Torchbearer Tribe please enter your password in the box below to gain access to resources:
Meet accredited mentors of the Enhancing Their Gifts System™ here.
Watch an Enhancing Their Gifts System™ demonstration clinic here.
Experience the Enhancing Their Gifts System™ first hand by signing up for the short 3 lesson trial here. As soon as you sign-up for the trial you will be able to download my Changing What's Normal book.
FAQs about the Enhancing Their Gifts System™ here.
The Pulse check to determine your performance leadership effectiveness is here and the one to find out how well you are doing your life’s work is here.
What's in me for you?
Most leaders want higher levels of productivity and engagement from employees, higher sales, lower costs and employee turnover, and more time.
My reason for being is to make it simple for you to get what you want.
“Ian Berry has worked with us since 1995. Ian is a remarkable man for whom I have the highest respect.”
Danny Walsh, Director HR Bombardier Transportation
Clients tell me that my three great talents are:
- Seeing what most people don’t
- Saying what most people won’t
- Uncovering with them the change that makes the big difference right now. Turning possibility into reality
What this means for you:
Our work together means you:
- remove the 'stuff' (the BS) that is stopping you from moving forward at great speed
- actually do what you know you should do
- discover profound insights that lead to breathtaking, pioneering, and truly innovative action
I first met Ian when he was a keynote speaker at an Institute of Directors meeting in UK. His delivery on the subject matter he presented on was passionate, sincere and his wisdom quite simply compelling.
It was clear to me from first hearing him speak, that Ian is indeed a unique and influential individual, who has a great gift for sharing experiences and stopping people in their tracks and encouraging them to ask questions that affect all of us in our daily lives, but often we are too busy at work for example to either care or notice what is going on around us. Life after all , is not a dress rehearsal.
Since then I have been able to actively benefit from Ian's guidance and advice, which have helped my focus and leadership skills from both a personal and business level and I trust in consequence become better balanced in how I strive to conduct myself and contribute more to what I perceive to be my social responsibilities. I count Ian as a good mentor and value his input, support and guidance.
Michael Hoddy, IBM Alliance Director EMEA-LAM, Schneider Electric, Europe
3 Possible Next steps?
- Sign-up for the short 3 lesson trial of my Enhancing Their Gifts System™ here and get your complimentary copy of my Changing What's Normal book.
- Take up my offer at the bottom of the page here for a complimentary Monday morning mentoring call.
- Take up my complimentary briefing offer valued at $3000 and I will show you exactly what your team needs to do to create the change/s all your stakeholders will love you for. Details here.